Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, January 31, 2014

New PTU Custom Kit: "Lynne" for Tag Haven Forum


I have started up a new service! I'm doing custom kits, as I know there are those who love to have one for themselves.Also there are those who like to have them for their groups and/or forums. Rebecca asked me to do this one for her forum "Tag Haven" You have to be a member of her forum as well as follow any rules or regulations they have in store to receive this kit.
If you'd like to have a kit made for you or your group/forum just let me know! I have a few different options and you can find them out HERE

As always you can email me at superrainpolly@gmail.com or find me on facebook if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment