Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, September 9, 2010

Freebie Alert! Paint the Town Pink! BCA




Meet BeBe, she's the diva of the town and she wants to paint it pink! She's got style, grace and sophistication! She loves everything girly. She's a sweetheart with a heart of gold. She's a survivor with determination to make sure other's are aware. Spreading awareness all around the world!

This kit was a special request from my CT team. I was all for it! This hit's close to home for me. Having an Aunt who struggled with it for 7 years before she passed at 40. She was just about my age too. Sadly it could have been possibly caught early had she done a self exam. My husband's grandomther at 74 has survived it! Recovery is a hard thing, it's a struggle and a chore. What I wanted for this kit was to show something more positive. And I decided to go full force with this.

It is a tagger sized kit. 800x800 papers and png elements. It's super packed! It also includes two different city scapes and a full view paper. It's awesome!

Thank you so much for stopping by, please enjoy this freebie!

Download it HERE

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit hun - thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for this great kit it is much appreciated. hugs n digikits xo pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the beautiful kit!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for the lovely kit. Also close to my heart. Hugs, Babs

    ReplyDelete
  6. My oldest daughter was only 52 years old and she passed away in April of 2010 breast cancer. My brother just underwent radiation for prostrate cancer and Thank God is clear and my youngest daughter is currently undergoing chemo for breast cancer. Thank you so much for making this wonderful kit as a reminder that more money needs to be spent of research to find a cure for cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a beautiful kit! thank you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful kit and a great story behind it's creation! Thank you for sharing your talent and time with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful kit, thank you so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you 4 this lovely pink kit! Hugs, Boots

    ReplyDelete
  11. TYSVVM for sharing this beautiful kit as well as your experience, strength and hope! :)

    ReplyDelete